Digital thermostats put you in precise control of your heating and cooling system. Different makes and models offer a variety of beneficial features. They’re reliable, easy to operate, and fit in seamlessly with your home or business décor.
Depending on the make and model you choose, digital thermostats offer all sorts of different capabilities, such as:
• Permanently remembering your temperature settings.
• Controlling both precise temperature and proper humidity levels.
• Reminding you of maintenance required, like a monthly air filter replacement or spring and fall planned maintenance visit.
• Maintaining a cycle of time and temperature set points on different days of the week. You can have one Monday through Friday program and one Saturday and Sunday program in some models.
• Using electrical power but having a battery backup in the event of a power outage.
A programmable digital thermostat works without wasting your time daily at the control panel. Program your digital thermostat once and move on with your day, week, month, and year. Cycling the temperature is your opportunity to save money on energy spent heating or cooling your space.
The temperature can be lowered in the winter or increased in the summer at the least offensive times. For example, when you’re away from your home or office, a digital thermostat installed by the friendly and knowledgeable technicians at Jerry’s Air Conditioning & Heating will give your heating and cooling system a break.
Whether you’re interested in basic digital thermostats or ones with all the features, Jerry’s Air Conditioning & Heating has the product for you. Even the most basic options offer permanent temperature control. Call us at 843-655-7470 for installation, calibration, and programming of your new digital thermostat.
Are you interested in a WiFi-enabled digital thermostat?